Tuesday 8 June 2010


It is with great pleasure that I can announce that Sunyata just received the masters for a forthcoming Aesahaettr tape. Now, as much as I gushed out over Ensorcelor, I'd also like to tell you how happy I am to be actively involved in this band's release.

Aesahaettr is not to be confused with (but no doubt will be confused with) the new Fall of Efrafa project which is of exact name and similar concept around Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials series. They are a Canadian black metal band that play in frozen melody and grace. I would compare their most memorable and heartfelt moments with Remains of the Day if you asked me to, but it's worth the attention of any Immortal fan or black metal listener.

Like with any band I hope to work with, I love them, thank you for letting me a part of it.

More as and when we know.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment